Subject: Re: Sources for Doors
From: Darryl Lewis <[email-masked]>
To: Frank Smit <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 01:15:10 +1000 (EST)

> first:
> Can anybody send me sources (exaples) for how to make Doors for BBS
> programs.
> 

Get the BBS extension from my webpage.

Darryl
Australia
IMAGINE INFO   #####\             _             /#####    AMOS INFO
Amiga 2000     #( )# |          _( )__         | #( )#  AmosPro + Compiler
Amiga 3000T    ##### |         /_    /         | #####  APME (Get it!)
486DX2-66      #" "# |     ___m/I_ //_____     | #" "#  Turbo extension
Imagine 3.0    # O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #  3D extension
Intermediate   #m.m# |   /" \ ///###\\\ / "\   | #m.m#  BBS extension
               #####/    ######/     \######    \#####
             Profession- Disk Jockey/System Administrator
                http://www.dragonfire.net/~daz/home.htm